Is there a close friend, colleague or loved one you’d like to make smile this Christmas?
Enter our prize draw for a chance to win The Snowman™ 2021 UK 50p Silver Proof coin for both you and your deserving friend, colleague or loved one.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The prize draw opens on 18th October 2021 at 09:00 hrs BST, and closes on 18th November 2021 at 09:00 hrs GMT. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Names may also be announced on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn. Where possible the draw will take place within 48 hours of the prize draw closing.
- To enter this prize draw, you must enter your contact details on the following page: www.royalmint.com/our-coins/events/the-snowman/snowman-2021-competition/
- The winner will receive 2 x The Snowman™ 2021 UK 50p Silver Proof Coin.
- Once the winner has been notified, they will have until 09:00 hrs GMT on 25th November 2021 to respond to claim their prize and confirm their address for delivery. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn. Please note, 2 x The Snowman™ 2021 UK 50p Silver Proof Coins will be sent to the person who has entered the prize draw. It is the winner’s responsibility to distribute accordingly to whom they wish.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to be entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per household in respect of the prize draw will be accepted.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- The prize will be despatched to the winner by 3rd December 2021, subject to Covid-19 restrictions There is no guarantee of delivery of the prize before 10th December 2021.
- The Royal Mint reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Royal Mint's control makes it necessary to do so.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of The Royal Mint or their immediate family.
- Prize draw entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the prize draw.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this prize draw.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
- The information submitted in the prize draw entry are for the following purposes: to enter the prize draw; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.