How to Find Us
The Royal Mint Experience is conveniently situated 4 miles from Junction 34 of the M4, north-west of Cardiff.
Approximate Travel Times
- Exit junction 34 of the M4, take the exit signposted to Llantrisant
- Follow the road through two sets of traffic lights and continue to the first roundabout
- At the first roundabout, take the second exit and continue through two sets of traffic lights to the second roundabout
- At the second roundabout take the second exit
- Continue to the next roundabout taking the fourth exit
- Continue straight on and take the third left to arrive in The Royal Mint Experience car park
For Sat Navs or GPS navigation devices, the postcode is: CF72 8YT
By Bus and Train
For route planning:
Or Call Traveline Cymru on 0300 200 2233 for assistance with planning your journey.
The closest train station to The Royal Mint is Pontyclun Station which is approximately 4 miles (6.4km) from The Royal Mint Experience. There are frequent train connections to Cardiff Central.
The closest bus stop is Ely Valley Road, Ynysymaerdy Industrial Estate, which is approximately ½ mile (0.8km) from The Royal Mint Experience.
We advise booking a local taxi firm from Pontyclun to complete your journey. We can provide local taxi firms so please call 0333 241 2223 for assistance.