Inspired by ancient symbols of power and identity, the Queen’s Beasts collection brings to life the ten imposing statues that lined the entrance to Westminster Abbey in 1953 at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen.
Following the success of the Lion of England, the Griffin of Edward III and the Dragon of Wales, The Unicorn of Scotland Quarter Ounce Fine Gold Bullion Coin, features another original design by acclaimed coin designer Jody Clark.
The bullion coins of The Queen’s Beasts Collection are available as a one ounce gold, a quarter ounce gold and a two ounce silver edition. Gold 1 ounce Ten coin tubes and Silver 2 ounce Ten coin tubes are also available.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Struck in 999.9 Au fine gold
- Minted to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Exempt from capital gains tax for UK residents
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
The Queen's Beasts 2018 The Unicorn 1/4 oz Gold Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1/4 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|