Win a terrific Tooth Fairy Prize
To celebrate our long-standing relationship with the Tooth Fairy, The Royal Mint and Owlet Press released an exciting range of children’s books bringing the story of the Tooth Fairy to life. We are now giving one lucky winner the chance to add some magic into their life and win the full collection of the Tooth Fairy Books.
Enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning this terrific prize. Good Luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this competition is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The competition opens on Wednesday 7th June 2022 at 9:00 BST, and closes on Sunday 4th September 2022 at 23:59 BST. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Names may also be announced on Facebook / Instagram. The draw will take place on Monday 5th September 2022
- One eligible entrant will be selected using an online random generator.
- The winner will receive a The full selection of Tooth Fairy Books – 1 x Tooth Fairy Book #1, 1 x Tooth Fairy Book #2 and 1 x Tooth Fairy Book #3.
- The Winners will be contacted by Friday 16th September 2022. Once the winner has been notified, they will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize and confirm their address for delivery. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- To enter this competition, you must correctly answer the question posed by The Royal Mint on this page.
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry per household in respect of the competition will be accepted.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Friday 30th September 2022. Please note that due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic, the delivery of prizes may be subject to delay. Please contact us if you have not received your prize by Friday 15 July 20022, where we will be able to provide you with an update.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Royal Mint or their immediate family.
- Competition entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the competition.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this competition are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this competition.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- The information submitted in the competition entry are for the following purposes: to enter the competition; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the competition; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The competition will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.