Celebrate centuries of royal history with the first bullion coin in our new collection celebrating the Royal Tudor Beasts – fearsome creatures that guarded Hampton Court Palace during the reign of Henry VIII.
The Lion of England is the first beast to feature in this new ten-coin series, and the coin features a reverse design created by David Lawrence and a surface animation background texture. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Available as one ounce 999.9 fine gold edition, the coin is also available to purchase in silver and platinum.
- Please note we have now stopped all production of Royal Tudor Beasts bullion coins which feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Struck in 999.9 fine gold
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the Royal Beasts that line the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace
- Features a secure surface animation background texture
- CGT and VAT exempt for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2022 Lion of England 1/4oz Gold Bullion Coin
|999.9 Fine Gold
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|0.25 Troy Oz
|Single Coin Capsule