Statues of ten heraldic beasts stood guard at the entrance to Westminster Abbey as the world watched the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen in 1953. Those creatures have been reimagined on the coins in The Queen’s Beasts Collection, which tell the stories of ancient symbols of ancestry and power through a series of designs by Jody Clark.
Now, in the final design for this popular bullion collection, all ten beasts are united in a protective circle around Her Majesty The Queen, making it the only coin to feature the beasts and the monarch they represent in one regal design. The obverse features the artist’s definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty and together, these designs are a fitting tribute to complete this iconic collection.
- The eleventh and final coin in the highly popular Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Each coin contains one troy ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- The only coin to feature all ten of The Queen’s Beasts in one unique design
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
The Queen's Beasts 2022 1oz Platinum Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.5 Fine Platinum|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Platinum|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|