Our flagship bullion coin range returns to mark and celebrate the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III. The Sovereign has long been associated with British kings and queens, and this Coronation Sovereign honours this special occasion. For the first time in the history of The Sovereign, the coin features the definitive crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, whilst the reverse traditionally features Benedetto Pistrucci’s St George and the dragon design.
- A bullion edition of our Coronation Sovereign
- Features the definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III crowned for the occasion
- The reverse returns to Benedetto Pistrucci’s classic design of St George and the dragon, which is synonymous with The Sovereign
- Struck in 22 carat gold and finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents