The fifth release in The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection features the Black Bull of Clarence, an emblem of Edward IV, the first ‘Yorkist’ king. A celebration of the ancient art of heraldry, the collection brings to life the ten imposing statues that stood guard at the coronation, symbols of the different strands of ancestry brought together through a young woman about to be crowned queen.
Following the success of the Lion of England, the Griffin of Edward III, the Dragon of Wales and the Unicorn of Scotland, The Black Bull of Clarence Quarter-Ounce Fine Gold Bullion Coin, features an original design by acclaimed coin designer Jody Clark.
The Black Bull bullion coins of The Queen’s Beasts Collection are also available as a one-ounce fine gold and a two-ounce fine silver.
Ten coin tubes are also available for the one-ounce fine gold and the two-ounce fine silver.
- An exclusive bullion coin from The Royal Mint’s Queen’s Beasts Collection
- Struck in 999.9 fine gold
- Minted to bullion standard
- Both the coin’s obverse and reverse have been created by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Exempt from capital gains tax for UK residents
- Struck by The Royal Mint, the home of every official United Kingdom coin struck during Her Late Majesty The Queen’s reign
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
The Queen's Beasts 2018 Black Bull 1/4 oz Gold Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1/4 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|