Britannia 1g Gold Bullion Minted Bar - Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint). If you have any questions about this promotion, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they take part in the prize draw.
- The prize draw is:
- only open to retail customers who are 18 years of age or older;
- not open to employees of The Royal Mint and its group companies, or their immediate family; and
- restricted to one entry per organisation.
The prize draw
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Prize draw entry is conditional to consenting to marketing. You can withdraw your permission at any time.
- The prize draw opens on Friday, 12 May 2023 at 1700 hrs GMT, and closes on Friday, 19 May 2023 at 1700 hrs GMT. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates / times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter this prize draw, you must submit your contact details to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Where possible the draw will take place within 48 hours of the prize draw closing.
- The winner will be selected by an automated machine.
- The winner will receive one Britannia 1g Gold Bullion Minted Bar.
- The Royal Mint reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Royal Mint's control makes it necessary to do so.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
Claiming the prize
- Once the winner has been notified, they will have until 1700 hrs GMT on Friday, 30 June 2023 to respond to claim their prize and confirm their address for delivery. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Friday, July 28 2023.
Ownership of entries
- All entries and any accompanying material submitted to The Royal Mint will become the property of The Royal Mint on receipt and will not be returned.
- By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to The Royal Mint all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights,
in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
Limitation of liability
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances, unless required or prohibited by law (in which case your statutory rights are not affected), will The Royal Mint:
- be responsible or liable for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw;
- be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Royal Mint;
- accept entries that are:
- lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause;
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- incomplete; or
- accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the promotion.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, The Royal Mint may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude entrants from participating in the prize draw.
- The Royal Mint reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The information submitted in the prize draw entry are for the following purposes:
- to enter the prize draw;
- so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw;
- so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests;
- so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and
- as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.