Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- Each monthly prize draw opens at 08.00 hrs GMT on the first working day of every month, and closes at 23.59 hrs GMT on the last working day of every month. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be selected at random per month from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Names may also be announced on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn. Where possible the draw will take place within 48 hours of the prize draw closing.
- Winners will be selected at random using our automatic computer number generator.
- The winner will receive a specified prize from The Royal Mint. The prizes are as follows:
April 2022: Little Treasures Minty Pig
May 2022: Mr Men Print Art
June 2022: Britannia 2022 1/10 ounce Platinum Bullion Coin
July 2022: Family RME tour plus lunch
August 2022: Winnie the Pooh and Friends 2021 50p Silver Coin
September 2022: Little Treasures 5g Gold Minted Bar
October 2022: Sovereign 2022 Bullion Coin
November 2022: Sovereign 19 Coin Collection Case + 1 Coin
December 2022: 5g Gold Christmas Bullion Bar
January 2023: Samuel-Langley Swain Book Collection
February 2023: Alice in Wonderland Coin and Book Set
March 2023: Peter Rabbit One Ounce Silver Proof Coin
- Once the winner has been notified, they will have two weeks to respond to claim their prize and confirm their address for delivery. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- To enter this prize draw, you must have a registered approved customer account with The Royal Mint, be in full compliance with the terms and conditions under which The Royal Mint provides a customer account or otherwise supplies any of its products or services, and not currently be restricted from using our Platform nor otherwise prohibited from having a customer account, and be an active Little Treasures customer who makes regular monthly investments via standing order. You must also opt-in to the prize draw by entering your details here (will include link when we have it).
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, but excludes entrants from Northern Ireland.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per household in respect of the prize draw will be accepted.
- An existing and current monthly purchase of Little Treasures via standing order is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post by the end of the following month.
- The prize is supplied by The Royal Mint.
- The Royal Mint reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Royal Mint's control makes it necessary to do so.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of The Royal Mint or their immediate family.
- Prize draw entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the prize draw.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this prize draw.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
- The information submitted in the prize draw entry are for the following purposes: to enter the prize draw; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.