The Royal Mint offers an increasing range of sophisticated options to enhance the appeal of the finished product, ranging from:
- Appearance of the coin - Choose frosted design elements on a polished background table, or vice versa.
- Edge Lettering - Numbering or lettering can be incorporated onto the edge or the face, helping to make each piece unique.
- Bi-Metal Combinations - Stunning results are achieved by combining different coloured metals.
- Gold Plating - Gold can be applied to the whole piece or selectively to highlight a design element.
- Colouring - Permanent colour designs are achieved with modern pad printing techniques.
- Diamond Insertion
- Shaped Coins
- Miniature Gold Coins
- Packaging - Ranging from acrylic capsules to approved packaging and presentation cases, The Royal Mint provides an exclusive variety of options.