Win a VIP Tour of The Royal Mint
We are giving away two VIP tour tickets, offering you and one other lucky person of your choice an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at The Royal Mint. Complete with an expert host as your tour guide, you will visit the Royal Mint Museum and commemorative coin production line. Lunch and afternoon refreshments will be provided throughout the day, and each lucky winner will also have the pleasure of one overnight stay in a nearby luxury hotel and spa.
To be in with a chance of winner this competition, simply register your details in the form below before the competition closes on 31st May 2022 at 11:00PM BST. Each customer is only entitled to enter the competition once.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this prize draw is The Royal Mint Limited of Llantrisant, Pontyclun, United Kingdom CF72 8YT (The Royal Mint).
- Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform used by The Royal Mint as part of the promotion.
- The prize draw opens on 22nd March 2022 at 9:00AM BST, and closes on 31st May 2022 at 11:00PM BST. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing dates/times will not be included and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants and will be notified by email. Where possible, the draw will take place within 48 hours of the prize draw closing.
- A winner will be selected at random using a random number generator machine. This machine will select one random winner from the entire list of entrants.
- The winner will receive 2 x VIP Tour tickets of The Royal Mint and an overnight all-inclusive stay at Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa. The VIP Tour and overnight stay must be booked by the winner via The Royal Mint (and not Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa). Both the VIP Tour and overnight stay at Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee a certain room or suite will be available for the overnight stay at Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa.
- Once the winner has been notified, they will have one week to respond to claim their prize, and select a suitable visiting date. If the winner fails to claim their prize, or chooses not to claim it, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.
- The winner may be asked to participate in any related publicity to the prize and/or asked to write a review of the prize.
- To enter this prize draw, you must complete and submit the form on the competition landing page: https://www.royalmint.com/britannia/ between 22nd March 2022 at 9:00AM BST and 31st May 2022 at 11:00PM BST.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to be entered into the prize draw.
- Only one entry per household in respect of the prize draw will be accepted.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer.
- We will aim to send the prize to the winner approximately 3-5 working days after the winner has claimed their prize and confirmed their preferred date of visit.
- Transport to and from The Royal Mint and transport to and from the overnight accommodation at Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa are not part of the prize.
- The overnight all inclusive stay is provided by Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa whose address is Lanelay Road, Talbot Green, Pontyclun CF72 9LA.
- The Royal Mint reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Royal Mint's control makes it necessary to do so.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of The Royal Mint or their immediate family.
- Prize draw entry is not conditional to consenting to marketing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when they are entered into the prize draw.
- All decisions made by The Royal Mint relating to this prize draw are final and binding.
- Under no circumstances will The Royal Mint be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the prize draw or acceptance of the prize.
- The Royal Mint will not be responsible, unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses which may arise in connection with this prize draw.
- The Royal Mint can cancel or alter the prize draw at any stage.
- Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa is not involved or a partner to the management or execution of this prize draw and prize. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Lanelay Hall Hotel & Spa.
- The information submitted in the prize draw entry are for the following purposes: to enter the prize draw; so that we can contact you to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw; so that we can contact you regarding any publicity requests; so that we may reach you via social media platforms; and as a method of contact for any related or future promotions if you choose to opt in to marketing communications.
- The prize draw will be governed by English and Welsh law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.