Marketing Manager (Part Time)
This vacancy has now closed. Please visit our Jobs Section for more recruitment opportunities.
Marketing Manager (Part Time - 3 days a week)
40k per annum pro rata plus excellent benefits
Quote Reference: - RM76
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our growing business. The Marketing Manager will contribute to managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department. This role will also involve supporting the Head of Marketing to develop the marketing strategy for The Royal Mint and the individual business units.
You will be accountable for achieving targeted annual revenue and gross profit targets for your categories. You will also have responsibility for managing one direct report.
Main responsibilities in this role include:
- Mapping out and implementing customer journeys both online and offline.
- Creating and presenting sales support materials to ensure successful launch planning and communications.
- Ensuring synergies between online and offline marketing campaigns. Working closely with design and PR agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or relevant professional qualification.
- Significant and demonstrable marketing experience within a fast paced, commercially focussed business.
- Strong analytical and project management skills including experience with ROI analysis, attribution modelling, CRM systems.
- Confident and dynamic personality with a strong presentation style.
- Result-oriented team player adaptable to a fast paced working environment.
To apply, please send us your CV detailing relevant experience and qualifications. Please ensure you include your contact details.
Invitations to interview will be communicated by email. Should you not hear from us four weeks after submitting your application, unfortunately you have not been short listed for interview. Regrettably, we are unable to provide feedback to applicants on an individual basis prior to the interview stage.
No agencies thank you.
To register to receive Job Notifications on our latest vacancies, please click here.