St George remains an important symbol of bravery and honour, and The Royal Mint is once again proud to celebrate the legend of St George and his defining, dragon-slaying moment. For more than 2,000 years, tales of this historic moment have permeated cultures and countries from every corner of the world, capturing the imaginations of audiences, both young and old.
The contemporary design by the artist Etienne Millner conveys the strength, courage and bravery of St George, and is a celebration of the moment good defeats evil. The texture on the reverse highlights elements of Etienne Millner’s bold design, whilst Queen Elizabeth’s latest effigy is incused on the obverse.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver, each one ounce coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, and twenty-five coins are presented together in a bullion tube, secure for transport. This coin is also available individually in a single coin capsule.
- Each one ounce coin contains 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features Etienne Millner’s modern interpretation of St George and the dragon
- The coin’s obverse is guilloche, whilst the reverse is incused
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Twenty-five coins packaged in a single tube
Valiant 1oz Twenty Five Silver Bullion Coin Tube
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Etienne Millner|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Additional Features||Micro-dot table texture|