The Royal Mint is proud to capture the legend of St George and the dragon once more on The Valiant coin for 2021, an annual release in our bullion offering. This beautiful coin represents the timeless tale of this legend, and symbolises St George’s honour, bravery and gallantry.
The depiction of St George and the dragon, in his moment of victory, has been given a modern style through a striking reverse design created by the artist Etienne Millner. Reverse frosting highlights elements of Etienne Millner’s bold design, whilst Queen Elizabeth’s latest effigy is guilloched on the obverse.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver, each one ounce coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard. The one ounce edition of the coin can be purchased individually in a single coin capsule, or in tubes containing twenty-five coins.
- Each one ounce coin contains 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features Etienne Millner’s modern interpretation of St George and the dragon
- The coin’s obverse is guilloche, whilst the reverse is incused
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Valiant 2021 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Etienne Millner|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|
|Additional Features||Micro-dot table texture|