Along the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, ten Royal Beasts sculpted in stone watch over all who approach. These guardians were created to represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour, and today the beasts have inspired a new bullion series, The Royal Tudor Beasts collection.
The second coin in the bullion series features the Yale of Beaufort. David Lawrence has captured the mythical creature on the reverse of the coin with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 2oz silver edition, as well as fine gold and platinum editions.
- Please note we have now stopped all production of Royal Tudor Beasts bullion coins which feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains ten ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone sculptures at Hampton Court Palace
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Yale of Beaufort 10oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||10 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|