- The largest coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts bullion range
- Features the powerful and steadfast Bull of Clarence
- Contains ten ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- The coin’s reverse has a chain mail surface animation background texture, providing additional security
- The obverse features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King by Martin Jennings for the first time in the series
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Ten Royal Beasts can be found along the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace; the beasts, sculpted in stone, represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. These magnificent guardians have inspired a new bullion series, and the third coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts collection features the Bull of Clarence.
David Lawrence’s design of the mythical Bull adorns the reverse of the coin, alongside a chain mail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse features the official coinage portrait of King Charles III by Martin Jennings.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a two-ounce silver edition, as well as fine gold and platinum editions.
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Bull of Clarence 10oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Martin Jennings|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||10 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|