- A symbol of British regal strength and authority recognised around the world
- Features a stunning reinterpretation of The Royal Arms by the esteemed heraldic artist Timothy Noad
- Struck in one ounce of 999 fine silver to bullion standard
- Features a radial-lined background texture which embellishes the coin with added security
- Created by Martin Jennings, the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King appears on the obverse
- Dated 2023, this coin was struck during the coronation year of King Charles III
Timothy Noad’s skilful reinterpretation of The Royal Arms returns for the fifth year running to adorn a 2023 bullion coin range. For centuries, the symbol has been used to signify royalty and strength, featuring on shields during battle and serving as a seal of authority on official British documents. Representing His Majesty The King, the Arms also symbolise each nation of the United Kingdom, with a leek for Wales, a thistle for Scotland, a shamrock for Ireland and a Tudor rose for England.