- The largest coin in this range
- Timothy Noad’s stunning reinterpretation of The Royal Arms graces the reverse
- Struck in ten ounces of 999 fine silver to bullion standard
- Includes a radial-lined background texture imbuing the coin with extra security
- Created by Martin Jennings, the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King appears on the obverse
- Dated 2023, this coin was struck during the coronation year of King Charles III
Returning for the fifth year running, Timothy Noad’s stunning reinterpretation of The Royal Arms adorns a 2023 bullion coin range. Embodying regal strength and authority, the emblem graces the reverse of this ten-ounce coin, which is the largest in the range. It has served as a symbol of British royalty for centuries, featuring everywhere from fields and flags on the battlefield to official British documents.