After centuries of use on banners and shields on the battlefield, the historic Royal Arms has been captured on the latest bullion coin from The Royal Mint. The Royal Arms is the official Coat of Arms of the ruling monarch, and can be seen everywhere from official British documents to monuments across the United Kingdom.
In 2019, heraldic artist Timothy Noad created an interpretation of The Royal Arms for a new bullion coin range, and the historic design returns for a fourth year. His design emphasises the national symbols contained within the device, including the leek for Wales, shamrock for Northern Ireland, Tudor rose for England and the thistle for Scotland. For this one ounce fine silver coin, The Royal Arms is surrounded by radial lines, which create a beautiful background and provide an added security feature.
The coins are finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard and presented in a protective tube. The Royal Arms 2022 bullion silver coin can also be purchased individually, and is also available in one ounce and tenth-ounce fine gold and ten-ounce fine silver editions.
- Contains twenty-five coins struck in one ounce of 999 fine silver
- Celebrate centuries of British royal lineage and history
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Featuring a design by renowned heraldic artist Timothy Noad
- A background of radial lines surrounds the Coat of Arms
- Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen appears on the obverse
The Royal Arms 2022 1oz Silver Twenty Five Bullion Coin Tube
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Timothy Noad|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|