To mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, The Royal Mint have released an exclusive bullion coin range. The reverse of this one ounce silver bullion coin features a design by John Bergdahl depicting His Majesty The King’s royal cypher, whilst the obverse features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, designed by Martin Jennings. This silver 1oz bullion coin has a limited mintage of 150,000.
- Features the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III
- The reverse features the royal cypher of His Majesty The King
- Struck in 999.9 fine silver and finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Limited mintage of 150,000
- Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents