The legendary hero Robin Hood, who notably took from the rich to give to the poor, appears on the first coin in a new bullion collection inspired by myths and legends. The hero of folklore will soon be followed by two more coins inspired by the tale, featuring the courageous heroine Maid Marian and Robin Hood’s trusted companion Little John.
Stories of this heroic rebel have spread far and wide since the fourteenth century. Robin Hood was often described as a great archer, and Jody Clark’s depiction of the character features him hidden amongst the branches of Sherwood Forest, poised with a bow and arrow ready for action. Struck in 999.9 fine silver, each ten-ounce coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, and is also available as a one ounce fine platinum edition.
- Each Robin Hood 2023 10oz silver bullion coin featuring the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II has a limited production run.
- The largest coin in this exciting Myths and Legends bullion coin collection
- Each coin contains ten troy ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features a modern interpretation of Robin Hood by Jody Clark
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Robin Hood 2023 10oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||10 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|