- Each Britannia 2023 bullion coin featuring the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II has a limited production run. A Britannia coin featuring King Charles III’s first effigy will be released in the new year.
- Struck in a tenth-of-an-ounce of 999 fine silver
- The smallest silver coin in the Britannia bullion range
- Includes Philip Nathan’s world-famous Britannia design
- With a background security feature of radial lines
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Packaged in a coin tube
With a history that stretches back to Roman times, Britannia is the female embodiment of a nation that has evolved through the centuries. In 1987, sculptor Philip Nathan created a bold interpretation of the icon for a new bullion coin. More than thirty-five years later, the design is regarded as a modern classic and the Britannia coin is recognised around the world as a flagship product of The Royal Mint. Philip Nathan’s Britannia stands steadfast amidst crashing waves and beside a shield bearing the Union flag, wearing a classic Corinthian helmet and holding an olive branch representing peace. For 2023, the award-winning design is as beautiful as ever on this coin, struck in 999 fine silver and finished to our bullion standard.
Britannia 2023 1/10oz Silver Bullion Fifteen Coin Tube
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Philip Nathan|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||15 x 0.10 Troy Oz|