- Each Britannia 2023 bullion coin featuring the fifth and final effigy of Queen Elizabeth II has a limited production run. A Britannia coin featuring King Charles III’s first effigy will be released in the new year.
- Struck in a quarter of an ounce of 999 fine silver
- The reverse design is the classical interpretation of Britannia by Philp Nathan
- With a background security feature of radial lines
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Packaged in a coin tube
Britannia has long featured on British coins and has evolved through the ages to reflect the nation she represents. In 1987, a stunning incarnation of Britannia was created by sculptor Philip Nathan for a new bullion coin. His bold and beautiful Britannia is presented with carefully chosen symbols to reflect the nation – a shield for protection, an olive branch for peace and a trident to represent seafaring. The internationally recognised design is so highly regarded that only The Royal Mint is able to strike genuine Britannia coins featuring Philip Nathan’s interpretation of the icon. For 2023, the design is as beautiful as ever and features on this quarter-ounce bullion coin struck in 999 fine silver.
Britannia 2023 1/4oz Silver Bullion Twenty Coin Tube
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Philip Nathan|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||20 x 0.25 Troy Oz|