Trusted by investors around the world, The Royal Mint’s Britannia silver bars feature one of the most iconic figures in British history, symbolising the strength and security of our bullion range.
The minted Britannia bullion bar range features the iconic emblem of steadfast British spirit. Jody Clark’s exclusive design depicts Britannia clutching her trident as she gazes over the waves, protecting our shores. It serves as a fitting embodiment of the strength and security that precious metals provide to bullion investors looking to expand their portfolio. Our Britannia bars are available in 999.9 fine gold in sizes from 1 g, 5 g, 10 g, 20 g, 1 oz, 50 g and 100 g and 999 fine silver in 10 oz and 100 oz. Each bar is imprinted with a unique serial number and comes in secure, Britannia-branded blister packaging.
Discover the benefits of buying silver Britannia bullion bars:
• Bars offer a straightforward means of acquiring larger quantities
• It is usually the case that the larger the bar, the lower the premium over the value of the metal contained within it
• All of our silver Britannia bullion bars are protected in secure, tamper-proof blister packaging for safe transportation and storage
• Premium bars offer an opportunity to collect or gift precious metals
• A physical asset you can actually hold in your hands
• Bars can be sold back to The Royal Mint through their buy-back scheme – to find out more about selling your precious metals, click here
• You have the option to protect your bars through The Royal Mint’s state-of-the-art storage facility The Vault® – to find out more about storing your bullion, click here