- The fourth coin in a collection inspired by royal heritage
- Features the powerful and pure Seymour Unicorn
- Contains two ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- The reverse of the coin has a chain mail surface animation background texture, providing additional security
- The obverse features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III, designed by Martin Jennings
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Ten majestic Beasts sculpted in stone represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. These guardians have inspired a new bullion series and the fourth coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts collection features the Seymour Unicorn.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical unicorn on the reverse of the coin, with a chain mail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III by Martin Jennings.
Struck in 999.9 fine silver to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 10oz silver edition, as well as fine gold and platinum editions.
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2024 Seymour Unicorn 2oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Martin Jennings|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||2 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|