After centuries of use on banners and shields on the battlefield, the historic Royal Arms has been captured on the latest bullion coin from The Royal Mint. The Royal Arms is the official Coat of Arms of the ruling monarch, and can be seen everywhere from official British documents to monuments across the United Kingdom.
In 2019, heraldic artist Timothy Noad created an interpretation of The Royal Arms for a new bullion coin range, and the historic design returns for a fourth year. His design emphasises the national symbols contained within the device, including the leek for Wales, shamrock for Northern Ireland, Tudor rose for England and the thistle for Scotland. For this one ounce fine silver coin, The Royal Arms is surrounded by radial lines, which create a beautiful background and provide an added security feature.
Each coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard. The Royal Arms 2022 bullion coin is also available in one ounce and tenth-ounce fine gold and ten-ounce fine silver editions. Coins can be purchased individually or in tubes containing either 10 gold one ounce coins or 25 silver one ounce coins.
- Celebrate centuries of British royal lineage and history
- A limited production run of 100,000 one-ounce 999 fine silver coins
- Struck in 999 fine silver to bullion standard
- Featuring a design by renowned heraldic artist Timothy Noad
- A background of radial lines surrounds the Coat of Arms
- Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen appears on the obverse
The Royal Arms 2022 1oz Silver Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Reverse Designer||Timothy Noad|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|