- Struck in a tenth of an ounce of 999 fine silver
- The smallest silver coin in the Britannia bullion range
- Includes Philip Nathan’s world-famous Britannia design
- The radial lines in the background of the design act as a security feature
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
With a history that stretches back to the time of the Roman emperor Hadrian, Britannia is the female embodiment of Britain that has evolved through the centuries. In 1987, sculptor Philip Nathan created a bold interpretation of the icon for a new bullion coin. Over 35 years later, the design is revered as a modern classic and the Britannia coin is recognised worldwide as a flagship product of The Royal Mint. Philip Nathan’s Britannia stands steadfast amongst crashing waves wearing a classic Corinthian helmet, her shield bearing the Union flag by her side and holding an olive branch representing peace. For 2024, the award-winning design is as beautiful as ever on this coin, struck in 999 fine silver and finished to our bullion standard.
The coin is also available as a quarter-ounce fine silver edition. There are also various gold, silver and platinum editions of this coin, which include four advanced security features.
Britannia 2024 1/10oz Silver Bullion Sixteen Coin Tube
|999 Fine Silver
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|16 x 0.10 Troy Oz