Along the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, ten Royal Beasts sculpted in stone represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. These guardians have inspired a new bullion series and the second coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts bullion collection features the Yale of Beaufort.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical yale on the reverse of the coin, with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.5 fine platinum to bullion standard, the coin is also available to purchase in fine gold and silver editions.
- The second coin in the bullion series that celebrates the Tudor dynasty
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains one ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Yale of Beaufort 1oz Platinum Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.5 Fine Platinum|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Platinum|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|