- The third coin in the series inspired by royal heritage
- Features the powerful and steadfast Bull of Clarence
- Contains one ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- The coin’s reverse has a chain mail surface animation background texture, providing additional security
- The obverse features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King by Martin Jennings for the first time in the series
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Along the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, ten Royal Beasts sculpted in stone represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. These striking guardians have inspired a new bullion series, and the third coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts collection features the Bull of Clarence.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical Bull on the reverse of the coin, with a chain mail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse features the official coinage portrait of King Charles III by Martin Jennings.
Struck in 999.5 fine platinum to bullion standard, the coin is also available to purchase in fine gold and silver editions.
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Bull of Clarence 1oz Platinum Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.5 Fine Platinum|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Martin Jennings|
|Pure Metal Type||Platinum|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|