The Queen’s Beasts Collection brings ancient symbols of ancestry, power and heraldry to life on a series of prestigious coins. The acclaimed designer Jody Clark has reimagined the ten beasts that stood guard at the coronation of Her Majesty The Queen in 1953, representing the strands of ancestry that were brought together in a young woman about to be crowned before the nation.
Combining investment with exceptional design, this collection has proved hugely popular and this new coin features the final beast in the series – the White Greyhound of Richmond. Elegant and powerful, the greyhound is strongly associated with Henry VII who used it to express both his Tudor and Lancastrian ancestry, through which he claimed the throne. Featuring a secure chainmail background texture, the qualities of the White Greyhound of Richmond are beautifully captured on the reverse of the coin.
- Struck in one ounce of 999.5 fine platinum
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Both sides of the coin were created by the prestigious designer Jody Clark
- Features a secure chainmail background texture
- Exempt from UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
The Queen's Beasts 2022 White Greyhound of Richmond 1oz Platinum Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.5 Fine Platinum|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Platinum|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|
|Special Features||Chain Mail Background Texture|