The Royal Tudor Beasts collection is inspired by the ten stone beasts that line the Moat Bridge at Hampton Court Palace, a symbol of Henry VIII’s union with his third wife Jane Seymour. The second of these majestic guardians to feature in the bullion series is the awe-inspiring Yale of Beaufort.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical yale on the reverse of the coin with a chainmail surface animation background texture providing additional security. The obverse of the coin features the fifth definitive coinage portrait of Her Late Majesty The Queen by Jody Clark.
Struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a 1/4oz gold edition, as well as fine silver and platinum editions.
- Please note we have now stopped all production of Royal Tudor Beasts bullion coins which feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Features the mythical Yale of Beaufort
- Contains one ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence has created a fierce depiction of the yale
- A chainmail surface animation background texture provides additional security
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Yale of Beaufort 1oz Gold Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|