- The third coin in the series inspired by royal heritage
- Features the powerful and steadfast Bull of Clarence
- Ten coins, each struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- The coin’s reverse has a chain mail surface animation background texture, providing additional security
- The obverse features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King by Martin Jennings for the first time in the series
- Securely packaged in a Royal Mint coin tube
Lining across the Moat Bridge of Hampton Court Palace, ten Royal Beasts sculpted in stone represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. These stalwart guardians are the inspiration behind a new bullion series, and the third coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts collection features the Bull of Clarence.
David Lawrence has depicted the mythical Bull on the reverse of the coin, set atop a chain mail surface animation background texture which provides additional security. The obverse features the official coinage portrait of King Charles III by Martin Jennings.
Struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a quarter-ounce gold edition, as well as fine silver and platinum editions.
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Bull of Clarence 1oz Gold Ten Coin Tube
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Martin Jennings|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||10 x 1 Troy Oz|