- An iconic symbol of regal strength and authority
- Features a stunning reinterpretation of The Royal Arms by the esteemed heraldic artist Timothy Noad
- Struck in one tenth of an ounce of 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard
- The smallest coin in the range
- Includes a secure, radial-lined background texture
- Created by Martin Jennings, the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King appears on the obverse
- Dated 2023, this coin was struck during the coronation year of King Charles III
Representing regal strength for centuries, The Royal Arms endures as one of the United Kingdom’s most recognisable and majestic symbols. Appearing on banners and shields during the medieval era, as well as everywhere from official British documents to monuments across the United Kingdom today, the emblem returns on bullion coins in 2023.
Created by Timothy Noad, The Royal Arms 2023 bullion coin range bears the heraldic artist’s reinterpretation of the emblem for the fifth year running. Representing His Majesty The King, the Arms also symbolise each nation of the United Kingdom, with a leek for Wales, a thistle for Scotland, a shamrock for Ireland and a Tudor rose for England.
The Royal Arms 2023 1/10oz Gold Bullion Coin
|999.9 Fine Gold
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|0.1 Troy Oz
|Single Coin Capsule