The Royal Mint is proud to celebrate one of the United Kingdom’s most recognisable and majestic symbols, The Royal Arms. This enduring emblem has signified royalty and strength for centuries. In 2019, heraldic artist Timothy Noad created an interpretation of The Royal Arms for a new bullion range, and the design now makes a return for the fourth consecutive year.
The Royal Arms is the official Coat of Arms of the ruling monarch, whose portrait appears on the obverse of this one ounce fine gold bullion coin. Once used on shields and banners in the medieval battlefield, The Royal Arms now takes centre stage surrounded by radial lines, which create a beautiful background and provide an added security feature.
Each coin is finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard. The Royal Arms 2022 bullion coin is also available as a tenth ounce gold edition, as well as one ounce and ten-ounce fine silver editions. Coins can be purchased individually or in tubes containing either 10 gold one ounce coins or 25 silver one ounce coins.
- Celebrate centuries of British royal lineage and history
- A limited production run of 5,000 one-ounce 999.9 fine gold coins
- Struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard
- Featuring a design by renowned heraldic artist Timothy Noad
- A background of radial lines surrounds the Coat of Arms
- Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Her Late Majesty The Queen appears on the obverse
The Royal Arms 2022 1oz Gold Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Timothy Noad|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|