- Please note we have now stopped all production of Sovereign 2022 bullion coins which feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Struck in 22 carat gold
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features an exclusive reverse design created for Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- The obverse bears Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- The weight and purity of each Sovereign coin is assured by Royal Proclamation
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents
Celebrate history in the making, with a new range of Sovereign bullion coins dedicated to Her Majesty The Queen’s inspirational achievement in becoming the first British monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee. Ever since her accession to the throne in 1952, Queen Elizabeth II has dedicated her life to public service.
To commemorate her remarkable reign, the coins in The Sovereign 2022 bullion coin range feature a new reverse design by the renowned numismatic artist Timothy Noad. Often referred to as the ‘chief coin in the world’, The Royal Mint’s flagship coin has international appeal and each bullion coin produced by The Royal Mint undergoes a rigorous testing process to ensure investors can collect with confidence.
The Double Sovereign 2022 Gold Bullion Coin in Blister
|Alloy||916.67 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Timothy Noad|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||0.47 Troy Oz|