A trusted symbol of strength and reliability for collectors and investors over the world, The Sovereign returns as part of a new bullion coin range. In celebration of the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, the obverse of the Coronation Sovereign bears a crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King designed by British sculptor Martin Jennings, which received the monarch’s personal approval. The reverse of the coin features Benedetto Pistrucci’s iconic St George and the dragon design, a fitting return to tradition in honour of His Majesty’s coronation.
- Part of a bullion coin range celebrating the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III
- A crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King graces the obverse of the coin
- The reverse features a return to Benedetto Pistrucci’s classic design of St George and the dragon, which is synonymous with The Sovereign
- Struck in 22 carat gold and finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents