Expertly struck to the rigorous standards for which The Royal Mint is known for around the world, this one ounce gold bullion coin marks the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III. Bringing the magnificence of a royal coronation to this exclusive coin range, the reverse design featured on the coin displays His Majesty The King’s royal cypher. Each coin in the range also bears the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, which was designed by Martin Jennings. This 1oz gold version of the coin has a limited mintage of 7,500.
- A crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III graces the obverse of the coin
- The reverse features His Majesty The King’s royal cypher
- Struck in 999.9 fine gold
- Limited mintage of 7,500
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard