Struck to mark the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, The Royal Mint have released a bullion coin range featuring an exclusive reverse design. Representing the newly crowned monarch, His Majesty The King’s royal cypher appears on the reverse of the coin, in a design by John Bergdahl, whilst the first crowned coinage portrait of King Charles III, designed by Martin Jennings, appears on the obverse. This 1/10oz gold version of the coin has a limited mintage of 53,000.
- A crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III graces the obverse of this coin
- The reverse features His Majesty The King’s royal cypher
- Limited mintage of 53,000
- Expertly struck in 999.9 fine gold and finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents