For centuries The Sovereign has been a constant of our coinage, admired and trusted through times of change. With its bold St George and the Dragon design, it has become an internationally recognised symbol of unrivalled accuracy, integrity and strength. To this day, it remains trusted, traded, respected and admired the world over.
The Sovereign 2016 25 Coin Tube is made up of 25, 22 carat gold coins struck to the same precise standard as every Sovereign since 1817. Being UK legal tender it is VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- Struck in 22 carat gold
- Individually packaged in bespoke packaging
- UK legal tender
- Minted to Bullion standard
- The obverse bears the definitive fifth coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Features a classic reverse design of St George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Unlimited mintage
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt
- UK Government assurance of weight and purity
* Bullion product prices displayed include the precious metal price and any applicable premium. Any promotions or discounts are applied to the premium above the precious metal price only and not on the metal price itself.
The Sovereign 2016 Gold Twenty Five Coin Tube
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||Benedetto Pistrucci|
|Obverse Designer||Jody Clark|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||0.235 Troy oz|