Morgan le Fay becomes the final legendary figure to feature in our three-coin bullion series inspired by Arthurian myth.
Commonly associated with magic and the supernatural, the character has undergone various representations and portrayals since first appearing in Geoffrey of Monmouth’s twelfth-century work Vita Merlini. Depictions have ranged from a benevolent healer to a powerful enchantress, and the character’s relationship with the legend’s central figure, King Arthur, has also fluctuated over time.
David Lawrence, the experienced coin designer who created the reverse designs of the previous two coins in the series, has captured Morgan le Fay through a dark and mystic lens. She wears a winged headpiece and stands with her hands drawn in a position to conjure magic and use it against her enemies.
- Each coin contains one troy ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features a skilful depiction of Morgan le Fay by David Lawrence
- Exempt from VAT and UK Capital Gains Tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Morgan le Fay 2024 1oz Gold Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Martin Jennings|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|