The Royal Mint is home to some of the greatest artists to have worked on British coinage. Producing works of consummate genius, some of these artists’ most famous designs now feature as part of The Great Engravers Collection in reimagined designs for discerning investors who appreciate numismatic art. Inspired by the resurgence of interest in classical art during the early nineteenth century, William Wyon RA recast the daughters of Zeus as three figures representing the recently united nations of England, Scotland and Ireland in his Three Graces design. Skilfully reinterpreted on a bar by Daniel Thorne in homage to the original, this new design symbolises the reputation and history that underpins our precious metals offering.
- The latest bullion release in this highly anticipated collection
- A modern homage to William Wyon’s original Three Graces design
- Struck in one hundred ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Features an exclusive design by Daniel Thorne, a Product Designer at The Royal Mint
- Limited to 1,200 bars worldwide