To mark the 50th anniversary of the film Diamonds Are Forever, a new James Bond bullion bar joins The Royal Mint’s range. With diamond smuggling, casinos and high-tech satellites, the iconic film perfectly captures Bond’s glamorous lifestyle and features the actor Sean Connery’s last appearance as the British spy. Struck to bullion standard with a design that has been enhanced by innovative finishes and the quality craftsmanship The Royal Mint is renowned for, this one ounce silver bar wouldn’t look out of place in the sophisticated world of James Bond.
The Diamonds Are Forever bar is also available as a one ounce gold and ten-ounce silver edition struck to bullion standard.
- Marks 50 years since the release of the Bond film Diamonds Are Forever
- A limited production run of 70,000 one ounce 999.9 fine silver bars
- Displayed in secure 007-branded blister packaging exclusive to The Royal Mint
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard with special finishes
- An official licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq
James Bond Diamonds Are Forever Minted 1oz Silver Bar
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Bar Size||28.98 mm x 49.96 mm|
|Bar Thickness||2.20 mm|