Reimagined by artists through the ages to represent the nation’s values at a moment in time, Britannia has symbolised Britain for centuries. Jody Clark’s modern interpretation of the icon shows her with symbols of strength and protection, holding a trident and a shield decorated with the Union flag, and wearing a Corinthian helmet. Struck in 999 fine silver, this one-hundred-gramme bar combines beautiful design with a safeguarded investment.
The bar is imprinted with a unique serial number and comes in secure, Britannia-branded blister packaging. A clear, removable film is included on the packaging to protect the blister while in transit. It can be removed once the product has been received, without affecting the original value.
- Struck in 999 fine silver
- Features a contemporary depiction of Britannia by the coinage artist Jody Clark
- Our first 100g silver bullion bar featuring Britannia
- Britannia is surrounded by symbols of strength – a shield, trident and Corinthian helmet
- Each bar is individually numbered and available in a protective blister pack
Britannia 100g Silver Bullion Minted Bar
|Alloy||999 Fine Silver|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||3.215 Troy Oz|
|Bar Size||h:47mm x w:27 mm|
|Serial Number||Unique serial number|