Worshipped daily by Hindus across the world, the goddess Lakshmi is the spiritual embodiment of prosperity, wealth and good fortune. In 2021, The Royal Mint honoured Vishnu’s beloved consort on a 20g gold minted bullion bar. As beautiful as the precious metal she adorns, this gold bar features a brand new design depicting the gentle and loving goddess in all her glory.
Esteemed for its beauty, gold has long been a popular gift associated with luck and prosperity. By uniting this precious metal with a goddess venerated for the same qualities, this brand-new bar serves as the perfect gift for a friend or loved one for a special occasion.
- Depicts a new and exclusive design of Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity
- Contains 20g of 24 Karat/ 999.9 fine gold
- Beautifully presented in a specially designed henna patterned sleeve
- An auspicious gift which unites British minting excellence and time-honoured traditions
- Each bar is imprinted with a unique serial number
- Designed in collaboration with Nilesh Kabaria from the Shree Swaminarayan Temple in Cardiff
Lakshmi 20g Gold Bullion Minted Bar
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||0.64 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Secure Blister Packaging & Sleeve|
|Bar Size||31 mm x 18 mm|
|Bar Thickness||2.1 mm|
|Serial Number||Unique serial number|