Referred to as ‘The Lord of Beginnings’, Ganesh is one of the best-known gods of the Hindu faith. As the god of luck, new beginnings and wisdom, Ganesh is often seen at the entrances of temples and sacred buildings, acting as a guard and protector. In 2022, the son of Shiva and Parvati appeared on a 20g gold minted bullion bar from The Royal Mint.
Ganesh’s unmistakable features have been beautifully rendered in gold, the precious metal associated with good fortune for thousands of years. This new gold bar serves as an ideal gift for a friend or loved one for any special occasion including Diwali, the sacred festival of lights.
- An exclusive design depicting Ganesh, the Hindu god of luck and new beginnings
- Contains 20g of 999.9 fine gold
- The specially designed henna-patterned sleeve makes it an ideal gift
- An auspicious gift to celebrate memorable events or occasions
- Each bar is imprinted with a unique serial number
- Designed in collaboration with Nilesh Kabaria from the Shree Swaminarayan Temple in Cardiff
Ganesh 20g Gold Bullion Minted Bar
|999.9 Fine Gold
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|0.64 Troy Oz
|Secure Blister Packaging & Sleeve
|31 mm x 18 mm
|Unique serial number