For centuries, The Royal Mint has selected the very best artists to create designs for our coins, bars and medals. These great engravers have inspired a new series of bullion bars, with classic designs reimagined for the discerning investor.
The Great Engravers series begins with the legend of Una and the lion, first brought to Britain’s coins by William Wyon RA. Jody Clark has created a new vision of the gentle Una; she holds the monarch’s orb and sceptre but stands together with the lion, eyes on the future - the perfect symbol for enduring precious metals and insightful investors.
- The first design in the new Great Engravers bullion bar series
- A new Una and the lion design, reimagining the tale first depicted by esteemed artist William Wyon RA
- Struck in one ounce of 999.9 fine silver
- Designed by modern coin design master, Jody Clark, the artist behind the latest coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Each bar is available in a protective plastic covering
- Limited to 35,000 bars worldwide
Una & the Lion 1 oz Silver Bar Minted
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||1 Troy Oz|
|Bar Size||49.96 mm x 28.98 mm|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|