For centuries, The Royal Mint has championed the very best artists to create some of the most famous coin designs in the world. Today, their classic works are being reimagined for the discerning investor, in the new Great Engravers bullion bar collection. The legend of Una and the lion begins the series.
The tale was first brought to Britain’s coins by William Wyon RA, who depicted Queen Victoria as Una, and the lion as her proud nation. Jody Clark has created a new vision of the gentle Una; she holds the monarch’s orb and sceptre but stands with the lion, eyes to the future as the perfect symbols of the strength of precious metals and the foresight of the investor.
- The first design in the new Great Engravers bullion bar series
- A new Una and the lion design, reinterpreting the legend first captured by esteemed artist William Wyon RA
- Struck in one-hundred-ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Designed by modern coin design master Jody Clark, the artist behind the latest coinage portrait of Her Majesty The Queen
- Each bar is individually boxed
- Limited to 1,020 bars worldwide
Una & the Lion 100 oz Silver Bar Minted
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Silver|
|Pure Metal Type||Silver|
|Pure Metal Content||100 Troy Oz|
|Bar Size||132.11 mm x 78.16 mm|
|Reverse Designer||Jody Clark|