- The third coin in the series inspired by royal heritage
- Features the powerful and steadfast Bull of Clarence
- Contains a quarter ounce of 999.9 fine gold
- Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- David Lawrence’s design is inspired by the stone beasts at Hampton Court Palace
- The coin’s reverse has a chain mail surface animation background texture, providing additional security
- The obverse features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King by Martin Jennings for the first time in the series
- Individually packaged in a single coin capsule
Along the Moat Bridge of Hampton Court Palace, ten Royal Beasts sculpted in stone represent the union and royal ancestry of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour. These distinguished guardians have inspired a new bullion series, and the third coin in The Royal Tudor Beasts collection features the Bull of Clarence.
David Lawrence has captured the mythical Bull on the reverse of the coin, with a chain mail surface animation background texture providing additional security. It is the first coin in the series to feature the official coinage portrait of King Charles III by Martin Jennings.
Struck in 999.9 fine gold to bullion standard, the coin is also available as a one ounce gold edition, as well as fine silver and platinum editions.
The Royal Tudor Beasts 2023 Bull of Clarence 1/4oz Gold Bullion Coin
|Alloy||999.9 Fine Gold|
|Reverse Designer||David Lawrence|
|Obverse Designer||Martin Jennings|
|Pure Metal Type||Gold|
|Pure Metal Content||0.25 Troy Oz|
|Packaging||Single Coin Capsule|