To celebrate Her Late Majesty The Queen becoming the first British monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint continues its prestigious Sovereign bullion coin range with its latest flagship release. Created especially for this milestone moment, the coins in the range feature an exclusive Platinum Jubilee design by the renowned heraldic artist Timothy Noad on the reverse. Struck to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard, the coin is available in a number of editions, which now also includes The Quarter Sovereign.
- Please note we have now stopped all production of Sovereign 2022 bullion coins which feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Struck in 22 carat gold
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Features an exclusive reverse design created for Her Late Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- The obverse bears Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- The weight and purity of each Sovereign coin is assured by Royal Proclamation
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt for UK residents